Monday, June 1, 2009

Just Hangin' Out


Taking a break for nursing in the car.  We were out and about all day long!

Hanging out with Great Grandma while we were packing up her apartment.  She is moving to an assisted living home.

This is currently my favorite outfit!

Do they look related or what?!

Awww.....this is the kind of smile that makes my day.


If he's already giving the "look" just think of what kind of teenager he's gonna be.  =)

I can't go for more than a few minutes without my pouty cry.




Is it time to eat?


All ready to go to church!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JUST TOO CUTE!!! What personality he has already. I want to get prints of some of these LOOKS!!!

lasteenwyk said...

it looks like his jaundice is clearing up. i feel like he is such a mix of both of you. from one pic to the next i see more of you and then more of wiley. thanks for sharing the pics.