Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family Shower Part I

These are just a few pictures we took from our family shower; given by Wiley's Aunt Donna and my mother-in-law, Diane.  Diane gave us a bunch of pictures that I will post once I get the motivation to scan them!  I also got some pictures from my school shower today, but once again I have to scan them before I can post.

This is Wiley's cousin, Dalton, and his daughter, Addison.

Grandma Raper (Diane's mom), Diane and Donna.

This is Treva, who is married to Wiley's Uncle David (Diane's brother).

This is Pam.  She is married to Wiley's cousin, Derek.

Nanny Diane.  =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really fun for me to see everyone. Helps me put faces with names. Wish I could have been there.

lasteenwyk said...

i think i remember that shirt from christmas. fits a bit different now, doesn't it :) cute!