Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If you were expecting some nice face shots, prepare to be disappointed.  The above picture is a shot of Shane's scrotum (the little sack on the left side).  This is the ONLY picture the technician gave us!  He forgot to print the pictures before he erased them!  Anyways, the baby currently weighs an estimated average of 6 lbs. 15 oz.  That is give or take 1 lb. 1 oz.  So it is possible that he could weigh 8 lbs....or 6, but my insides are telling me the first is much more likely than the latter!  We won't know anything more until the Dr. calls..if she does.  I'm not holding my breath.  My next appointment is Wednesday (not tomorrow, but the following).  So I probably won't even talk to the Dr. until then.  The technician said that everything looked normal.  We got to see his heart beat, kidneys, stomach and bladder.  We saw his face but it wasn't very clear.  He had his hands up by his mouth again.  I guess he's going to be a thumb sucker like his daddy.  His head is face down right by the cervix.  He's pretty scrunched in there.  The tech said that there's not much room left for him to grow.  And that's pretty much all I know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like he's going to be quite a BOY!!!!!

Ohio Gramma